By using the Wave Uniforms website you agree to all the following Returns Policy:
Subject to the Buyer having a right to return the Goods pursuant to these terms, all sales are final. Wave Uniforms does subject to the terms of this clause, recognise that there may be occasions when it is appropriate to accept returns from the Buyer and Wave Uniforms shall, on a case by case basis, consider doing so. For the purposes of this clause, any Goods which the Buyer wants to return shall be referred to as "Returned Goods";
- Wave Uniforms will, in any circumstances, only accept returns if the following conditions are met:
(a)The Buyer shall provide a proper invoice and despatch note number in respect of the Returned Goods;
(b) Wave Uniforms must authorise a return of goods via email. Should the returns autorisation not have been awarded in advance by Wave Uniform via email, a 5% fee (of the goods value) in addition to any other charges that may be levied (see 'c' below) will be deducted from any credit note issued.
(c) By way of a restocking charge, the Buyer shall pay to Wave Uniforms a sum of 20% of the price of the Returned Goods (at Wave Uniforms's discretion);
(d) The Returned Goods must not have been worn (including tried on, thats what samples are for...) and must be returned in their original unopened packaging;
(e) The Returned Goods must be returned with all original documentation that was supplied with the Goods;
(f) Wave Uniforms retain the right to refuse Returned Goods should Wave Uniforms deem them to be unsuitable for resale;
(g) The Buyer will either:
(i) Pay for and arrange the return of the Returned Goods; or
(ii) if Wave Uniforms agrees to recover the Returned Goods pay to Wave Uniforms a charge of €18 per box of Returned Goods. In the event that Wave Uniforms's carrier attends to collect the Returned Goods and that collection is not possible owing to a default of the Buyer, a charge of €18 will be payable by the Buyer to Wave Uniforms.
- The following Goods will not be eligible to be returned pursuant to this clause:
(a) Any products from the Result Air Down range;
(c) Consumables (as defined from time to time by Wave Uniforms);
(d) Any Goods which Wave Uniforms does not carry as core stock (as defined by Wave Uniforms from time to time);
(e) Any Goods which have been ordered as bespoke Goods by the Buyer (for example, embroidered and/or personalised Goods);
(g) Any Goods which have been in the possession of the Buyer for more than 14 days after delivery;
(h) Any Goods which have, as their function, the protection of health and safety and/or the hygiene of the wearer. By way of (non-exhaustive) examples, high visibility garments, earplugs, face masks and goggle.
- APPLICATION OF CONDITIONS:
All goods are sold by Wave Uniforms on the following Conditions which shall prevail unless otherwise agreed in writing by Wave Uniforms.
Prices quoted in Wave Uniforms are subject to change without notice. The price payable by The Buyer will be the price current at the date of despatch.
- PRICES DISPLAYED ON WEBSITE:
All prices quoted or displayed on the waveuniforms.com website are designed to be ‘a current guide price’. Please always confirm the exact price or your order upon finalising your purchase.
- SHORTAGES AND NON DELIVERY:
No liability for alleged shortages of delivery or non-delivery of clothing items or accessories will be accepted by Wave Uniforms unless claims are notified to Wave Uniforms upon atempted delivery.
- DESCRIPTION AND QUALITY OF GOODS:
- Wave Uniforms gives no guarantees as to the washing stability, colour sustainability , durability or making up quality of the goods. Fabric / material composition is given as a guide only and Wave Uniforms reserves the right to change the composition without prior warning.
- The Buyer is responsible for verifying the suitability and quality of the goods prior to use.
- All conditions, warranties or other terms, express or implied by Statute as to the quality of the goods, their fitness for purpose or correspondence with description or sample are, save as expressly prohibited by law, expressly excluded.
- Wave Uniforms shall be under no liability, however caused, arising out of or in connection with the goods, save that the total liability of Wave Uniforms in negligence is limited to the price of the goods.
- SAMPLES PROCEDURE
- We understand the need to see and feel the products prior to you ordering. However due to the volume of samples we send out, we invoice for the samples provided. If you return the goods within 14 days we will duly credit you for the samples. Please note that all items need to be in original packaging with swing tags and labels attached. We charge a sample administration fee of €5.00 which is non-refundable.
- RETURN OF GOODS:
- Wave Uniforms will not accept the return of goods which have been altered in any way, i.e. printed or embroidered and all items need to be accompanied by original packaging with swing tags and labels attached
- The Buyer has no right to return any goods supplied pursuant to contract without prior written authorisation by Wave Uniforms. All requests for the return of goods must be made within 5 days of delivery.
- Wave Uniforms reserves the right to apply a handling charge on any goods returned.
- OWNERSHIP OF GOODS:
- All goods shall be at the Buyer's risk from the time of delivery but will remain the property of Wave Uniforms until all payment in respect of any goods delivered by the Buyer to Wave Uniforms have been paid and recieved in full.
- Wave Uniforms may at any time when payment is due to Wave Uniforms for any goods retake possession of all Wave Uniforms's goods then held in the custody of the Buyer.
- The Buyer's right to hold or deal in any way with Wave Uniforms goods shall terminate automatically and Wave Uniforms shall be entitled to immediately recover the goods if:
- The Buyer, being an individual, becomes Bankrupt or is the subject of a Bankruptcy Petition or enters into any arrangement with creditors or,
- The Buyer, being a limited company is subject to the appointment of an Administrative Receiver or goes or is forced into any form of insolvency.
- The Buyer authorises Wave Uniforms, its employees or agents to enter the Buyer's premises for the purpose of enforcing these provisions.
- PAYMENT :
- Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by Wave Uniforms, payment for the goods is due to Wave Uniforms within 30 days of the contract.
- Wave Uniforms reserves the right to charge interest at 4% above the base rate at SABADELL ES on any amount overdue, from due date to the date of payment.
- Wave Uniforms may set off against any overdue account any sums due for any reason from Wave Uniforms to the Buyer.
- Wave Uniforms will request payment by card for all non account holders. A surcharge of 2% may be added at Wave Uniformss discretion.
- Clients card / details to enable Wave Uniforms to obtain payment and carry out the transaction are held in the strictest of confidence and not given or sold to third parties.
- Any orders placed by the Buyer shall be treated as a firm commitment and cancellation will not be accepted unless agreed in writing by Wave Uniforms.
- Wave Uniforms will make all reasonable efforts to fulfil its obligations under such orders but shall not be liable for any cancellation or suspension of such orders caused by events beyond the control of Wave Uniforms.
No statement, information, warranty, condition or recommendation made by Wave Uniforms employees or agents shall vary or override these conditions.
- These conditions and all transactions between Wave Uniforms and the Buyer shall be governed by Spanish Law and any disputes arising shall be resolved by the Courts in Spain.
- If any condition herein becomes or shall be declared by a Court to be invalid or unenforceable that shall not impair or affect all other Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.